Mount TBR Reading Challenge



Mount TBR Reading challenge 2012
Organised by: My Reader's Block
From January 1st 2012 to December 31st 2012
The idea is to read books that you own but that you have never read.To join in and for the rules, visit My Reader's Block.

There are six different levels: I chose the Mt. Vancouver one and I might upgrade later on: Read 25 books from your TBR pile/s

I will be reading from my TBR shelf: clic here to have a look at it! 

(1) Le sixième homme, de Monica Kristensen
(3) No more dying then, by Ruth Rendell
(4) L'homme aux cercles bleus, de Fred Vargas
(5) La cité des Jarres, d'Arnaldur Indridason
(6) War horse, by Michael Morpurgo
(7) Expiation, by Ian McEwan
(8) Belle du Seigneur, d'Albert Cohen
(9) Surviving with wolves, by Misha Defonseca
(10)  Irish Coffee, de Carol Higgins Clark
(11)  The book thief, by Markus Zusak
(12)  Les chiens de Riga, d'Henning Mankell
(13)  XXL, de Julia Bell
(14)  Meurtriers sans visage, d'Henning Mankell
(15)  Le fantôme de Lady Margaret, de Mary Higgins Clark
(16)  Afterwards, by Rosamund Lupton
(17)  Purge, de Sofi Oksanen
(18)  La librairie des ombres, de Mikkel Birkegaard


0 comments:

Post a Comment